Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item duplication while making a parcel

Started by Shabti [562205] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Shabti [562205]
[image: i.imgur.com]
figure 2: "you opened a parcel containing 2x cans...."
??

[image: i.imgur.com]
figure 1: "you bought 7 cans.... you bought 2 cans (total of nine)"
then,
"you created a parcel containing 1 can.. you created a parcel containing 1 can , 7 similar"
= 9 cans, turned into parcels.






Long story: I have nine employees that I needed to give a present to, in celebration of
Soft Whacks, my candle shop, getting to ten stars.

(The other employee, a friend of mine, got a Yasukuni sword)

So, I bought ten xanax (was gonna need one in a few hours anyway, might as well buy ten)

And nine goose juices.

Some empty boxes, some wrapping papers...

and as I'm wrapping the parcels, I notice that one of them has 2x cans of juice.

TLDR: I bought nine cans, sent nine cans, still have a can remaining, somehow an item got duplicated.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
23-08-2020 19:19:24 Shabti created a Parcel containing 1x Can of Goose Juice, 1x Xanax
23-08-2020 19:11:30 Shabti opened a Parcel containing 2x Can of Goose Juice, 1x Xanax
23-08-2020 19:08:37 Shabti created a Parcel containing 1x Can of Goose Juice, 1x Xanax
23-08-2020 19:07:30 Shabti created a Parcel containing 1x Can of Goose Juice, 1x Xanax
23-08-2020 19:04:45 Shabti created a Parcel containing 1x Can of Goose Juice, 1x Xanax
23-08-2020 19:03:23 Shabti created a Parcel containing 1x Can of Goose Juice, 1x Xanax
23-08-2020 19:02:33 Shabti created a Parcel containing 1x Can of Goose Juice, 1x Xanax
23-08-2020 19:01:45 Shabti created a Parcel containing 1x Can of Goose Juice, 1x Xanax
23-08-2020 19:00:52 Shabti created a Parcel containing 1x Can of Goose Juice, 1x Xanax
23-08-2020 19:00:01 Shabti created a Parcel containing 1x Can of Goose Juice, 1x Xanax
23-08-2020 18:59:17 Shabti created a Parcel containing 1x Can of Goose Juice, 1x Xanax
23-08-2020 18:55:14 Shabti bought 2x Can of Goose Juice on iribuya's bazaar at $500,000 each for a total of $1,000,000
23-08-2020 18:50:01 Shabti bought 7x Can of Goose Juice on iribuya's bazaar at $500,000 each for a total of $3,500,000


There should be x1 remaining, and there is - in your inventory. Perhaps I missed something? I understand the 'x2' is weird - two parcels must have stacked together due to a brief outage we had at exactly this time. However there's actually no duplication or missing items?

Thanks.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
You bought 7 (7)
You bought 2 (9)
You packaged 9 into parcels (0)
You opened a parcel contianing 2 (2)
You packaged 1 into a parcel (1)

You have 1 remaining.
Shabti [562205]
so, I made nine parcels, with nine cans.

one of those nine parcels had two cans in it.


?

How did all nine cans that I bought end up getting sent out to my employees,
but I still have a can left over ?


Or rather, thanks for letting me know it was due to that outage, I guess that's the how,

can I use can no. 10 that's still in my inventory,
I only bought nine cans, I gave nine away, I have a can remaining,
may I use it, now that I've brought the improbability of it's existence to the attention of the proper authorities ?


it's a can of juice, not a caesium,

Thanks for looking into it.