Sold
Graveyard pls
Started by BrotherXII [2467193] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Nice find! Wish I could afford it damn!
Up
I accept payment in shares, xan, cans
1b for it
1B
] - FLEXI 82.13 QR - Armor 46.11. Looking for 1B -
Accept payment in Shares, Xanax, Cans, DPs aswell. -- will trade it for a FHG-block
Accept payment in Shares, Xanax, Cans, DPs aswell. -- will trade it for a FHG-block
A FHG-Block for it! Very fair. Send me a message
Damn, fhc block for that is very tempting! With elimination carming up especially.
Go for it!
I will let go of this for a FHG-block
SOLD
Graved, Thanks!