So I've been sat on a book which gives a boost to jailbreaks and busts for 31 days. I was told to wait till I was a higher nnb (currently 30) before I read it, but what will it actually do for me? I'd rather not get jailed for spamming busts if I ain't gonna get something out of it...
Jailbreak Book
Started by D4ngerMouse [2554526] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
There is a merit in busting people out, but i would wait until your NNB is alot higher and done the education side of perks for busting and you should be able to achieve the merit in that month
I would refer to this guide.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16143719&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16143719&b=0&a=0
I've never seen that before, thanks for the link buddy
I used the book a few months ago whilst at 30 nerve, in order to get the 500 busts merit. The key to it is only busting people around the same age / level as yourself, doing two in a row (three if you feel lucky) and then waiting a couple of hours before repeating.
There are a lot of things you can do to optimize your experience using the book.
Busts are easier the higher level you are
You should finish the education to increase bust chance
Having higher total busts will make busting easier
Join a law firm for increased bust chance
Join a faction with 2 or 3 nerve busts and extra NB
Raise your nnb to make sure you hit your limit with the book easily.
I did ~15 daily in a law firm and that became about 60 with the book.
Busts are easier the higher level you are
You should finish the education to increase bust chance
Having higher total busts will make busting easier
Join a law firm for increased bust chance
Join a faction with 2 or 3 nerve busts and extra NB
Raise your nnb to make sure you hit your limit with the book easily.
I did ~15 daily in a law firm and that became about 60 with the book.
Yeah I'll be waiting a while longer before I use this book then too haha thanks for the heads up buddy
Thats the book I've been looking for sometime.