Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird error while selling weapon

Started by illum [2271970] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

illum [2271970]
I was doing some inventory clean out to get rid of city finds and was about to sell a Luger.

Usually, the interface when you click "sell" in your inventory is like "Would you like to sell <weapon> for <money>, but when I clicked sell, another interface appeared that I've never seen before

-> https://share.getcloudapp.com/WnuJZKLN

After refreshing my screen, the Luger in my inventory disappeared and my event log says i sold it.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I was able to replicate the issue. If you two tabs of inventory page open both on the same Items-tab (Secondary weapons in this case) and if you sell/trash/send the item to someone on one of the tab, the second tab doesn't know about this action. The second tab gives you this option.

Passing along to Viktor. Thanks..!!