Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Exhausted...

Started by Wollongong [12833] on in Achievements.

20 replies · 572 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Wollongong [12833]
About a year ago, I looked at my level and decided it was time that I started making an effort. Up until then, I never really gave a darn.

I decided I'd give myself a goal: level 100 before Christmas 2020.

I'm exhausted, but I'm happy, because clearly, I've been doing quite well...

Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 100!13:30:0230/08/20

[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Mars [2594736]
Just out of curiosity, what level were you at when you started this attempt? Well done though none the less!
Halyangx [1867864]
Can you help me try the account resetting thing that gets unlocked only when you get to level 100? Makes me very curious on what would happen :3
Wollongong [12833]
If I decide to use it, I'll record it for YouTube

But for the time being, in scripting it out of view. No way I wanna hit it by accident.
dunmugmeh [538353]
Intrepid!

Its not something im chasing to be honest. Im just doing my missions and watching the rabid field mice attacking and losing to me to gain my level xp.

There can be some peril if you are a level 100 with low stats, i dont even know how many stats you have.

But you can blend in no problem if you have 5 billion + stats there are a lot of field mice level 100s with a lot lower stats than that.