Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1 Billion stats

Started by Voided [2210218] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 343 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
32
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Voided [2210218]
Hey everyone,

Obligatory post...

I know there have been others to do it quicker but I'm happy with my progress.

If you take into consideration I haven't spent much real money or spent a lot of time trading etc, I feel like it's pretty solid for 620 days. I don't have much time spent in game so the time I have spent has been worthwhile.

Have a good day!