Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sad hours open

Started by Eccendentesiast [2585889] on in Animals & Nature.

3 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Eccendentesiast [2585889]
I love to take pictures of my pets.
And recently my cat committed suicide by flinging himself off my house balcony.
Just unearthed a bunch of his pictures hidden in one of my computer files.
Now I just can't stop crying....
MooLink [2178487]
I'm so sorry for your loss.
I lost my Family Cat 6 years ago and when I went Home I would be worried about "letting the cat out" for months.
I feel this means she was still there somehow.

I lost my own Cat 1 year ago, he had Brain Cancer.. I was in a Mental Hospital when he died, so I didn't see my loss up front, but I am confident he's in Heaven.

Heaven is Real, we don't lose our loved ones forever.
That doesn't help you now... Loss of something so adorable and kindhearted is hard...

I truly feel bad for you.
Don't lose those Pictures... It'll be your Memories of Him/Her when time has passed.
Eccendentesiast [2585889]
Thank you so much and sorry for your loss too.
Hope our cats meet in Heaven and have all the fun they can't have when they were still here with us.
Of course I won't lose the pictures... over my dead body tbh