So as most people know the lsc bb crashed and went down quite low. How many of you guys think that it will rise back to its normal price ? And if you have invested in it , i would also like to know how much money have you lost? I have lost around 20m. Not much , but as a nub it still hurts lol. Not a rant post tho.
LSC crash
Started by SB21 [2313275] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Wow 100% people say it won't.
Yeah even i bought some lsc to profit when they went too low lol
Well lsc and tchs are never really disappointing because they are easy to sell pvp.
I used to love buying them and quickly traded them to new players in adult novelties and sweet shop with their edvds n cans. It saved me few times when I was perm hosped.
I used to love buying them and quickly traded them to new players in adult novelties and sweet shop with their edvds n cans. It saved me few times when I was perm hosped.
Well, considering I used one LV from LSC and won 4bil a few years back I'd say I'm pretty much in profit. I doubt it'll be a stock I'll ever sell.