Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

stats wrongly recorded after attack

Started by gnar [2268922] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
gnar [2268922]
I'm opening this thread just to follow up on the one that Scarley opened last week here

this happened to me yesterday on 2 different occasions but posting screenshot of one:

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

attack log

my last action was 1 second before Leslie defeat, same as Scarley last week (only difference is he lost, I escaped)- and I understand the situation explained by aurel1 on the previously opened thread, but I also checked my personal stats and due to the "wrongly" logged events I got a +1 both in escapes AND assists for that last second action.

here's a second attack log again from yesterday, same situation, escape 1 second before the defeat, and I got another +1 both in escapes and assists.

I'm personally not too fussed about it, but thought I'd report it as stats accuracy seems to be something a few people really care about.

Thanks!

Mentions: chain counter not displaying correct result

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Passing along to Pavel to check if the stats are getting credited for both escape and assist. Thanks!
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
That's exactly the same case - as there is no lock strict lock on action system will count both - your escape attempt and also winning routine from other player. This is usually happen in case of a massive group attack with slower server response. This is something to improve in near time for sure, however we will need to check and test different scenarios to avoid slowing down the whole attacking. Thanks.