in the racing page ,were I watch my race after it's finished the leaderboard flashes Super annoying
Racing bug
Started by Weejoe [2231764] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Can you provide a screenshot or a screen recording of the issue?
No I can't cause it is flashing all the time , I will try to get a screenshot tho
This is what it's normally like
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728162119341703180/751591338180476998/Screenshot_2020-09-05-00-53-17.png
But this is what it's flashing constantly like
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728162119341703180/751591337597337700/Screenshot_2020-09-05-00-53-22.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728162119341703180/751591338180476998/Screenshot_2020-09-05-00-53-17.png
But this is what it's flashing constantly like
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728162119341703180/751591337597337700/Screenshot_2020-09-05-00-53-22.png
Sorry I don't know how to add screen shots
Click the frame with the drawing in and insert the required link then press add
Neither of the links are working. Can you please try uploading here: https://imgur.com/upload and post the generated links?
Do you have any update on this issue?
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!