Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Killakrew needs members

Started by Yagtonmi1 [2283822] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 1 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
13 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
12 / 100
Engagement score
14 / 100
Yagtonmi1 [2283822]
Are you looking for a faction? STOP! I want you to consider what I'm about to say, but if you choose not to take heed, I refuse accountability... This irresistible temptation, insatiable craving, this incomprehensible obsession for those unfortunate to be stuck on the outside, looking in. Killakrew is a small association of highly dedicated players whose combined knowledge of TORN represent 93.5% of the total playerbases' intelligence. Are you seeking a spiritual awakening? Today's your lucky day. I'm proud to announce that applications to our highly esteemed and exclusive club have now been opened. The benefits offered will leave you wishing your parents signed your name up at birth, but here's your chance.