Has anyone here heard of this game which is now discontinued? I joined Torn after finding out that iMobsters is now gone. Wondered if there are any former players here :)
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Was that a MySpace game?
imobsters is the best game ever. better than torn at least
HA I think i remember it from a long time ago, back when something like Zenga (probably wrong spelling) games were popular.
I actually think it was a facebook one
i agree with you on that....But at the moment Torn seems to be the only thing and the best thing in this genre
Moved to Gaming.
sorry!