This is my 1000th forum post (I didn't make an achievement for 1,000 karma so I thought I would do 1000 posts)
I have received 2,258 karma at the time of writing this
The first 500ish posts gave me around 500ish karma while the second 500ish posts have given me around 1,500 karma.
My journey of karma farming started with a certain animal (yes you already know what it is)
and I'm mostly just making this thread so I can start posting again.
Onwards to 2,000 posts and and hopefully maybe 10,000 karma
Here's me showing my appreciation to all of you guys <3
[image: images.s.thewest.com.au]
I have received 2,258 karma at the time of writing this
The first 500ish posts gave me around 500ish karma while the second 500ish posts have given me around 1,500 karma.
My journey of karma farming started with a certain animal (yes you already know what it is)
and I'm mostly just making this thread so I can start posting again.
Onwards to 2,000 posts and and hopefully maybe 10,000 karma
Here's me showing my appreciation to all of you guys <3
[image: images.s.thewest.com.au]