Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Activity log improvements

Started by Lory [1946823] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Lory [1946823]
Hi there,
First of all I would like to praise our developers for making this option, it's useful and easy to use.
I would like to suggest two options to improve the use and therefore our gaming experience:
  • insert a search option.
  • insert a sort option, eg: sort by attacks, for example I use the log for searching my past mug victims, could be useful so that I won't need to scroll through all the casino nonsense I do(and that's a lot lol).
Thank you and please upvote and maybe we'll make a change!
Lory