Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Message Freezing

Started by Blasted [1934909] Helper on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Blasted [1934909] Helper
At random times throughout the day all my chats freeze. I can't access the chats, settings, recents or notepad for about 5 minutes. I can post things, but I can't see them and at first that caused me to mistakenly spam the trade chat and I received a warning as a result.

Time is included for your benefit, as you know, the trade chat almost never stops moving:

[image: snipboard.io]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I have noticed some intermittent Chat issues where chat seems broken for a few seconds to up to a few minutes. We can perhaps check with Dima. Thanks..!!