Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Conetits [2245570] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Conetits [2245570]
Looking for Faction banner and little image that goes by the name.

For the image next to name I'd just like a sword behind a shield.

For the banner I'd like a sword behind a shield as well but with the following:

Engraved on sword I'd like "SILVA"
Engraved on shield I'd like "AEGIS"
Below the sword and shield I'd like the word "VAULT KEEP" (one word)

Let me know.

-Conetits