Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction attack log

Started by XxAcaciaxX [2368286] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 9055 ×1 OsRavan [2492713] ×1 DangerMouse1998 [2591487] ×1

XxAcaciaxX [2368286]
While scrolling through the attack logs of my faction yesterday, I noticed an attack with two names I didn’t recognize. I looked through the membership logs and it doesn’t look like they were ever members of this faction.

You can see the screenshot below (hopefully lol)
Here
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I believe this may be due to an assist involved. Perhaps Pavel can pull the related attack logs and pass up to Sergey if necessary. Thanks..!!
CRLF [2095076]
There's also an attack listed in our log where neither party has ever been in our faction.

OsRavan https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2492713

DangerMouse1998 https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2591487


Faction Waste Management: https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=9055#/

I spoke with OsRavan:

OsRavan: someone hit me wasn't him


[image: gyazo.com]

Mentions: DangerMouse1998 [2591487] · OsRavan [2492713] · Natural Selection IV [9055]