Idk if you know the answer to this or not... My job now gives me 50% off bail... I'm close (still pretty far) to the Bachelor of Law... That would give me another 50%... Would that give me 100% bail off? Or
law school question
Started by daddyg [2162860] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I'm not certain but i would assume it to be multiplicative and not additive. So would not be 100% off
Same way the education merits stack I believe.
so it should be something like 98.75%
uhhh, not like this maybe. that wouldn't make sense.
so it should be something like 98.75%
uhhh, not like this maybe. that wouldn't make sense.
It would be 50% off the rest of the 50% so 75% off
I don't think this is correct. However I don't have the evidence to back myself up.
Thinking about it, 98% off couldn't make sense. disregard my previous comment.
Thinking about it, 98% off couldn't make sense. disregard my previous comment.
With all law courses complete and a 10 star law firm, I get somewhere close to a 90% discount. Hope that helps!
Thanks y’all