Is there a way to set up some kind of NNB (natural nerve base) so a player can see what natural nerve has been received from what Crimes?
there isn’t one in YATA and I cant find anything about this in Forums.
mfrydaddy
From what I see people usually measure CE in amount of warehouse arson it takes to get to a certain level/ regain a NNB level. here's a decent guide I found that kinda explains it.
Guide
Its still kinda vague on how much experience it gives but it could be done if you base it off how much you gain from warehouse arsons?
Mentions:
Crime Guide - Start to End
I believe Torn stats has a nnb calculator, however last time I used it it assumed all my "theft" crimes we're stealing jackets (instead of the other theft crimes)
If you just want a base for each crime, said aforementioned calculator provides it, but unless you track exactly which crimes you've done, and how many of each, it's hard to pinpoint your exact CE (esp. considering jail's take a % of CE, so depending when you're jailed it may be more/less punishing ... The whole thing's a mess)