Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions Helper

Started by -VJ- [1893293] on in Missions.

31 replies · 1.67k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Bjboy [2390819] ×2 snowshoe [571228] ×1 Saldarin [785945] ×1

-VJ- [1893293]
Hi Torners,

Missions is the only meaningful thing to do every day in this place, but sometimes we feel it weird or harder to complete some missions, thats why creating this thread to help all to complete yours missions in time

If u got a imposible task to complete reach out in this thread or PM me for help

Tips :
1.Never spend Mission points for stupid stuff (like bullets or weapons or meds )
2. Never miss a mission always complete it bcz it will improve ur rating and u get better rewards
3. Spend mission points only to buy weapon Mods and Books
Fyrewolf [2600943]
Honestly, the bullets are useful and related to quite a few merits, like Bandolier, which is a Rare Honor, that I have equipped.
Cem [2574093]
But there are other sources you can get bullets like some jobs, collecting mission points for mods and books are more profitable.
Taunt [2425885]
I just got a mission to defeat Duke either on my own or in a group attack do I have to be the one to deal the final blow or I just participate. I'm about to unlock expert missions
BlueChedow [2511408]
I'd like to propose my help in return of yours.

There is no lvl or battlestat required, just start the attack and it will cut the targets Def and Dex + give me a chance to avoid the counter attacks if I join.

Perhaps that info could be added to this thread :)
Maritime [2508811]
Not sure if I agree with you for bullets, especially if the person is trying to get special ammo honors. Special ammo, primarily incendiary, can greatly improve your chances to win, especially when faced with a mission opponent with higher stats than you.
Bjboy [2390819]
Am having trouble with a "make it slow" mission, i have to beat a guy in 9 hhits or more, but I usually only get 5 in with my pillow, any advice?
Spargel [2568511]
Is that 5 hits before inevitably winning, or before inevitably losing?

Assuming it's the former, have you tried while under the negative effects of Xanax, cannabis, ketamine, or shrooms for the strength penalty? If even that doesn't lower your strength enough, irradiated blood bags seem to have a stacking penalty from what I've read.

Edit - Though, if you just need the fight to last that long rather than getting that many hits, I think the plastic and rusty swords have lower accuracy than a pillow, and some drugs also lower speed.
snowshoe [571228]
Bjboy [2390819]

Am having trouble with a "make it slow" mission, i have to beat a guy in 9 hhits or more, but I usually only get 5 in with my pillow, any advice?

I have heard the rusty sword is better ... I am also trying this mission and have 7 hits in and he beats me ... still working on this ... he gets critical hits often.

Mentions: Bjboy [2390819]

snowshoe [571228]
Bjboy [2390819]

Am having trouble with a "make it slow" mission, i have to beat a guy in 9 hhits or more, but I usually only get 5 in with my pillow, any advice?

  • snowshoe [571228]
I have heard the rusty sword is better ... I am also trying this mission and have 7 hits in and he beats me ... still working on this ... he gets critical hits often.

Still having problems with this mission: taking Ketamine and using a rusty sword and throwing a smoke grenade ... I can only get 7 hits in and he defeats me ...

Mentions: Bjboy [2390819] · snowshoe [571228]

AaronTey [2640672]
Need help here, how can I beat someone with both level and stats higher than me, the target can give me 100+ damage with a single hit.