Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bountied

Started by Agunzi [2164632] on in Attacking.

1 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Agunzi [2164632]
So I mugged this guy Kirnogul who had been offline for days, he came back online, I mugged him once more when he was off line, he has subsequently placed almost 400 bounties on me.

Overkill or justified? Nice to see I made an impression on him, but 400 bounties? I may have gotten a couple of mil off him, but he's spending millions more on bounties.
Is this a common thing?