I had an ace and a 9 and it said I only had 15. Fix or refund my donation instantly
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Good luck
Screenshot?
Prove it, or contact Bogie to prove it. It's easier than posting on forums.
I was more expecting people to complain about blackjack results, but as it turns out, the way blackjack works is that loss streaks are more predominant than winning streaks by up to a factor of a third, due to the math.
I was more expecting people to complain about blackjack results, but as it turns out, the way blackjack works is that loss streaks are more predominant than winning streaks by up to a factor of a third, due to the math.
Yeah you can go on one big losing streak and always happens when ur uo id suggest if u ever get lucky and win in blackjack dont put it back lmao