Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling blessings

Started by AnonymousUnknwn [2598003] on in Fun & Games.

28 replies · 237 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

AnonymousUnknwn [2598003]
I AnonymousUnknwn have decides to sell ' blessings' . I sm the first and original blessing provider of torn city. All you need to do is send me money ranging from 1$-100k-1m-...... . And i will provide you with extraordinary blessings from the depths of my heart that will make your day and presumably your life.
Note - If i really get popular which i doubt i will i might not be able to provide blessings to all . So i will maybe charge a fixed blessing fee or would respond to people who will pay me the most to lower people depending on my time.....
But thats future rightnoe my service is open to all !
There are different levels of blessings , and the possibility of getting a better blessing increases with the amount donated. $1 donation may or may not get a good blessing though they still have a chance to hit a jackpot blessing.
Timpo [2281064]
I don't give a f**k, he's getting a thumbs up for the sheer cheek of this thread. XD

You don't ask you don't get lol.
MooLink [2178487]
Are you actually a Priest?
This may not be the best place to post, it seems like asking for Charity for something no one believes or wants...
I am not a Hater though, I feel bad for you...

I can use $10,000 worth of Blessings when I get back to Torn...
I would like Blessings in the fact that the predicted Tropical Storm coming will barely affect me.
AnonymousUnknwn [2598003]
Thanks. Yes I actually know priestly stuff.
And also i just created this forum cuz i had spare time for fun.
Didnt expect it to get so much attention.
Also i am not asking for charity. My price is $1 lowest
I wasn't expecting this.....
Also I started this as a joke, didn't expect people to bounty me for this.