Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

0* Firework Stand Hiring

Started by ASatanicBoi [2385690] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
13 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
ASatanicBoi [2385690]
I am hiring anyone and any stats for a 0* Firework Stand, hoping to be long term! I will pay you 10k or up depending on your stats and free trains! This is my first proper company and I don't know much but I'll learn over time! Also being a Pyrotechnician will pay double! Contact me for details!!!