I have 69 show up 6 times in my stats (one is in total, and one is separated by a comma (6,900 for example). Did I need a 420? I haven't triggered the honor yet
Nice Honor
Started by Catasstrophic [203143] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
You need:
69 or 420 to show up at least 5 times in total.
Both of them to show up at least once.
69 or 420 to show up at least 5 times in total.
Both of them to show up at least once.
Lately I've heard it's 5 battle stas with 69 or 420 so say 16969 1420 1069 1069 this will give the merit you need the 5 at one time. If I'm wrong ill delete this comment but I've gotten 11+ 69 stats and 3+ 420 but have not gotten them all at once so yea keep grinding I guess