It looks like something that isn't supposed to be visible quite yet:[image: i.ibb.co]
Confusing Mission Tasks & Hints
Started by Vashti [2301042] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 2 likes ·
TORN TOOLS IS NOT SUPPORTED BY TORN STAFF oh sorry was I shouting? contact the owner of TORN TOOLS. - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
The Tools and Hints are part of a user script, please contact the owner of the script to get it fixed. Thanks..!!
Accept it. You might see more info ;)
TORN TOOLS IS NOT SUPPORTED BY TORN STAFF
oh sorry was I shouting? contact the owner of TORN TOOLS.
oh sorry was I shouting? contact the owner of TORN TOOLS.
The Tools and Hints are part of a user script, please contact the owner of the script to get it fixed.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!
I had no idea! Thank you, and sorry to bother you!