Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No experience while attacking?

Started by Shavienda [2549502] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Shavienda [2549502]
I don't seem to be gaining exp currently while attacking, here are my last few logs:

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=3b7d200f518967092104f14ee436d7a5

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=7bea245b15e91df88a39be01bb8418c5

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=2f7745cb112dd273c1b3d90df79f260a

I also noted no experience in the faction logs and the chain counter didn't seem to go up?


https://imgur.com/a/P90FuxH

Edit: someone pointed out as a recruit my attacks don't count for the chain, but I should still get exp?