Go to anyone's bazaar, try searching for something that isn't there and you won't be able to scroll down anymore. It keeps jumping up
Bazaar
Started by Blasted [1934909] Helper on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
I get this error message and scrolling works alright for me:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Which device/OS and browser are you using? Are you using any scripts/extensions, if so, please try disabling it.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Which device/OS and browser are you using? Are you using any scripts/extensions, if so, please try disabling it.
I'm using Google chrome on a 13-inch macbook pro and both have been recently updated. Only extension I'm using that has access to Torn is DoctorN.
It's more like something is preventing me from trying to scroll to the bottom of the screen. I'll try to find a way to include a video but I'm not so sure.
Link
It's more like something is preventing me from trying to scroll to the bottom of the screen. I'll try to find a way to include a video but I'm not so sure.
Link
Hmm, I can see what you meant now. Will pass this up to Viktor. Thanks..!!
Fixed, thanks