I have a 3 star company. I'm scared I'm gonna loose a star because my popularity went down. How do I get more popularity?
Popularity
Started by blooded_56 [2229530] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Popularity is your earning relative to the highest money earning mechanic shop. You should only worry about earning more money daily. You will lose a star if your earnings a below your competition.
Looking your income and your competition you shouldn't worry about loosing a star with your current income until you are 5*. You are above any other 3 star shop and you will probably get to 4* next week if you keep up it
Looking your income and your competition you shouldn't worry about loosing a star with your current income until you are 5*. You are above any other 3 star shop and you will probably get to 4* next week if you keep up it
Thank you