Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Icons hopping

Started by jaanis85 [1050092] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
jaanis85 [1050092]
Every time I get hospitalized (attacked or self-hospitalized), my icons change places from below bars to above name until I refresh the page, sometimes goes back to normal in a few seconds.
I'm using Mozilla Firefox on a Windows laptop
Bennyh [157211] Officer Officer
Hi,

Have you got any scripts installed? If so can you try disabling all of them to see if the issue reoccurs?

Thanks
jaanis85 [1050092]
I've tried to check if this happens on a different computer with no scripts and the icons don't hop
So, most probably it was the scripts
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You can try disabling the scripts one by one to find out the culprit and then take it up with the script owner to sort out the problem.

Closing the report. Thanks..!!