Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Event Messages

Started by Evanisher [2061357] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Evanisher [2061357]
We should be able to turn off notifications for certain events (job training/position changes, races, etc). If there is already a way to do this, where can I do it?

For example, the amount of races I do just spams my event notifications. I was trying to see how many attacks I did in the Elimination event last year but I can no longer see it in my events (2500 events is the max).

Also, we should be able to view at least 100 events per page (especially if trying to go through and delete events to clean it up some).