Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing - Class C

Started by Anorak [2489587] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Anorak [2489587]
I use ford focus RS for all dirt track and it's awesome in mudpit, parkland, etc.
However I would like to know what cars are good for the other tracks. I bought cars listed in the records (statistics section) and it wasn't the correct choice. Can you help me out :)
cookdandbombd [2450557] Reporter
I didn't bother using more than one car per class until I got to A. For starters, you want to be conservative with points and only spend enough to be competitive, so why split them across multiple cars?

I just did strip-out, a few upgrades, then started to grind. It's only when you get to A Class that you should really concern yourself with building a fleet with cars tuned for different tracks.

Regardless, the car I used was the Z06, as per the excellent guide by RD/WhatTheFoxSay.

Mentions: RD_'s Racing Guide "2.0"

Scarley [2261969]
i used the focus for anything with dirt, integra for tarmac, and holden ss for speedway. stripout on each along with a couple engine upgrades and tires.

class c was the longest grind for me. just keep plugging away and you'll hit class b eventually, at which point you'll be able to get a cosworth and breeze through.