Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Upcoming Trader.

Started by SaveOurChildren [2605219] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 3 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
13 / 100
Engagement score
17 / 100
SaveOurChildren [2605219]
Hi , buenos dias . I'm looking for new players , preferably from level 1 to level 9/10 . Any player that fall under that category, I'm willing to buy all your , alcohol, plushies and flowers...

I'm still new so I'll make sure that we both benefit outta everything. Hope to see some Dms !

#SaveOurChildren
#SaveOurChildren
#SaveOurChildren