Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free revive

Started by SavageStrife [2474594] on in Trading Post.

5 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

SavageStrife [2474594]
If you see me on and you're in the hospital hit me up, I'll revive you if I've got the energy.

If you're wondering why I made the post, it's because I don't feel taking the time in the hospital that has their revive setting on everyone.

Disclaimer: I don't get on frequently or consistently.