I’ve done it through both mobile app and mobile browser. I typed in “Hi. Welcome in.” And first time, all I’m getting is “H”. The next few times, the updated version is only “Hi and won’t go any further. Can’t seem to be able to update my bazaar description. Thanks.
Personalizing bazaar
Started by Wing [282863] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I wasn't able to exactly replicate the issue, but something funky is definitely going on with the Bazaar description editor. I tried to press Enter twice after typing "Hi", and it pushed the word down two lines and moved the cursor back to the top, all on its own.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Passing along to Viktor. Thanks..!!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Passing along to Viktor. Thanks..!!
Hello
The issue is fixed
Changes will be applied soon
Thanks
The issue is fixed
Changes will be applied soon
Thanks