Any one else play rocket league. especially since its free to play now??
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Riot [974353]
· 1 likes ·
I had a kinda viral Rocket League montage video a good few years back :P
Too many do, most of them are ping cheating. Shame cos i've played since 2015, this game will die and go down the same path as cod
Since epic took over its took a real dive. I hardly play it anymore and it sucks, i got to champ and i probs could have got higher if i stuck with it but nah, it hardly gets touched now. I played since 2016
I started. Always miss the ball but it's fun with friends:)
I love the game!
Not the best by any means but I love playing 1s and 3s. I've started doing the nightly tournaments and hosting/joining others when I lose in the first round hahaha
Not the best by any means but I love playing 1s and 3s. I've started doing the nightly tournaments and hosting/joining others when I lose in the first round hahaha
I play!
Just did a montage of rocket league, damn bots steal my goals (28 seconds in), and do own goals more since epic took over I find...
double post please delete...
I had a kinda viral Rocket League montage video a good few years back :P
Damn seeing that version of rocket league gives me nostalgia. Game is so sweaty and much faster paced now
That was a sick montage and it really shows the progression in skill from start to end. Inspiring stuff. I'm stuck in a rut lately at G2/G3 depending on which mode I'm in. Just can't quite break plat.. I get close then backslide just enough to have to work for it again.. frustrating but definitely addicting lol.
The biggest thing to work on in gold/plat is your rotations, make sure you learn how to fast aerial, be the first to the ball. Scare the opponents with your speed. If you need more help, gimme a message.
Also alot of people at that rank dont jump and boost at the same time then dodge to get proper power on the ball. Dont worry too much about doing "sick" shit. The biggest skill to have in RL is your brain and your ability to read the game. I have a friend i play with and he cant get out of diamond even though he is a mechanically better player than me, hes just dumb as shit and still ball chases, then complains and takes no responsibility for his actions, always blames "bullshit" and "luck" whenever he loses. Dont be like him lol.
Is there any public clubs to join to start to play with people in games/tournaments so you're not always solo queuing and actually get used to some people's style and form some sort of a team?
You never know who you will be paired with doing solo que. Might get matched up really well at times and others poorly.
You never know who you will be paired with doing solo que. Might get matched up really well at times and others poorly.