Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Safari + Torn Scripts

Started by MajesticMammoth [2377556] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 203 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
MajesticMammoth [2377556]
Hello all. I know that most people play on Firefox/Chrome, but I thought I would ask for people who might try playing on safari for whatever reason and also to learn more about scripting myself.

I'm pretty sure Doctorn and TornTools do not work in safari (safari 13 made rules on extensions much more stringent, but if I am wrong please correct me), but is there any way to run scripts in safari? Script managers like Tampermonkey or userscript still seem to be supported, but I am unable to get scripts working in safari which otherwise work great in chrome. Is it only specific script managers that work with torn/torn scripts, do I have to manually insert my API key into the script, or something else entirely?

Cheers for the info.