How do I take over as leader of a faction when the old leader hasnt been on in forever? I will say I used to be the leader once and get afk kicked from the role, then took over again and ended up getting kicked again (took a long break due to school and whatnot) and I'm trying to take over again so I can revive it.
Taking over?
Started by GG4ming [2126329] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
From the wiki
EDIT: looked at your faction and seems you should get control but imo you are better of joining a faction. 13k respect and no members is going to be hell to get of the ground
It should be noted that if the faction's leader should ever go inactive for more than 30 days, leadership will be automatically transferred to the Co-Leader. If there isn't one, it will instead be transferred to the longest-serving member online in the last 24 hours.If he isn't inactive for 30 days, you are not the CO or the longest lasting member and he is not willing to give you leadership you can't take over.
EDIT: looked at your faction and seems you should get control but imo you are better of joining a faction. 13k respect and no members is going to be hell to get of the ground
Going Inactive (Faction Leader)
It should be noted that if the faction's leader should ever go inactive for more than 30 days, leadership will be automatically transferred to the Co-Leader. If there isn't one, it will instead be transferred to the longest-serving member online in the last 24 hours.
[url=https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Factions?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=7168a81b8b70c3009f37213c9ecadb606d083705-1601355623-0-AbVklQilk-bDd2NYENVM81N6hL9mxrGz7KyZ1EpsKYShsZ5LtzViuOwpVRPcmC6F0lURoeReIedLz4KbDIqLWl1_Qh_6JNOHSPQUWdMnUt56djUefGt_hrFiTNUUY7au2ROHMlH7fXy_DM2XeHmY6nRiYbfAk4UunsWq3TiinfAemwkdkZybSIvIjD-_8EG6sEINTRZtPlcZT1Upg0fhvBQ7frLnkFH2tIJSNFVBUwg4aBbn2ZBhzjHdVSdvfDCZLz52-S5bE-S0a5Z5xeAhrt1HOPQCoEarA-OjNx-fdZqpZ9ja3Ph8a-viN0vYXBOYH7NEE0j1J9OkSa56Ea1nxTKiZaNM38Eh4FJntiZIg99r]Factions[/url]
You might need to post in bugs and issues since your current leader hasnt been online for 200+ days, the auto feature might have broke.
Edit: I just re-read your original post, yeah it probably broke because at the 30day mark you were probably also not online in the last 24hrs so it never transferred.
Edit: I just re-read your original post, yeah it probably broke because at the 30day mark you were probably also not online in the last 24hrs so it never transferred.
Can't revive a faction if you keep going AWOL, just saying.
Meh if you ever get it back just sell it and move to a well established faction with better perks
God I'm a moron. I sat here waiting to get alerts about posts on here and forgot that this game doesnt do that XD
Anyways thanks for the help y'all, I managed to figure it out again
Anyways thanks for the help y'all, I managed to figure it out again