Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Diablo IV

Started by Tomek [2591591] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Tomek [2591591]
Blizzard released a new quarterly update about Diablo IV, that shows a bit more how the game will work:
https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo4/23529210/diablo-iv-quarterly-update-september-2020

Any of you played Diablo I, II, III? For me Diablo I was one of the first games I played and I played it a lot, the game had great replayability. I'm still mad at Wirt for not giving me good stuff.
Nekys [538682]
I seriously hoped they would bury diablo after 3, though it did leave things pen for a sequel (though those loose ends may have been handled at the expansion pack). D3 was just boring and you could see the plot twist(?) from light years away. I mean 1 and 2 were great games, why do they keep doing that to the series?
Butterwood [2521552]
D2 is still one of my favorite games of all time. D3 was fine, it just didn't live up to expectations. I'll absolutely buy D4 with below average expectations.