Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack loader doesn't work in firefox

Started by rozzaria [2602185] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
rozzaria [2602185]
The attack page stays blank whenever I try to attack. I'm using Mozilla Firefox version 60.9.0 and it was working until today.
I've tried to refresh the page, to hard refresh the page, to delete cookies, to log in again but nothing succedeed.
In my phone and in Vivaldi browser it does work.

https://ibb.co/7jz4kWK