Anyone here play league or TFT? Im new to the game but I am looking for people to play with. I mostly play mid/jungle but ive started top laning a lot more.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I play league on the NA server still looking for ppl to carry my cursed account to gold.
i dont think im good enough to be in gold, but im sure down to play!
I'm playing a new account on NA atm but i have 2 EU accounts one is ex-bronze lol
Prefer support, but can top or bot. I'm not great at mid and im bad at jungle lol.
this was my most recent game
Prefer support, but can top or bot. I'm not great at mid and im bad at jungle lol.
this was my most recent game