Few minutes ago, I was mugged while in an active game of RR. which happens.... But it put me into the hosp screen, and I couldn't get back to my game.
Russian Roulette
Started by Deus_Bellum [1545093] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
If you keep the page open, it lets you continue the game. Had you moved away from the page?
To understand you, and for the clarification of everyone that may ever be in this situation, RR is reliant on remaining on the page? I've left the RR page many times.
The point of this post was because I've played alot of games of RR and I've never had this problem. I don't care about the money.
You can check your statistics and stuff while in hosp after being mugged for that game but if you go to another page you have to med out to get back into the game screen to shoot your shot but your game timer does not disappear
You can make your shots while hosp though as long as your on that screen still
As mentioned above, you can continue playing if you stay on the match page after getting mugged.
If you decide to navigate away after getting mugged, then you have to morph out to get back into the game.
Thanks..!!
If you decide to navigate away after getting mugged, then you have to morph out to get back into the game.
Thanks..!!