Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing replay

Started by Wing [282863] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Wing [282863]
I don’t seem to be able to find a relay button anymore in any of my finished races. I checked the forum to see if there were other reports but didn’t see any posted.

edit: I’m using mobile. I checked both app and browser and my most recent finished races, and I don’t seem to be able to find a replay button.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Is this on an iPhone or Android phone? What is your OS version and app version please?
Wing [282863]
iPhone. Just updated my phone. Let me check.

edit: just checked. Updated iPhone and now I can view replay. Thanks for letting me know I was outdated.