No more questions merely misunderstood game design
Question Answered
Started by Skyrimrules [2175943] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
what is the amount of time you are going to be investing it for?
56% APR means 56% if invested for an entire year
56% APR means 56% if invested for an entire year
Google what APY means.
but I still don't understand why I'll be making so little every merit says it's an extra 5% investment per merit put in and I have 10 merits which should be an extra 50% investment or am I just misunderstanding this?
Doesn't work like that
Let say one week investment is 0.7% profit after maxing merits its become 1.05% not 50.7%
Let say one week investment is 0.7% profit after maxing merits its become 1.05% not 50.7%
yes.
Sometimes people don't understand math, this is why you go to math classes, to not make mistakes like those, esp IRL
Sometimes people don't understand math, this is why you go to math classes, to not make mistakes like those, esp IRL
No longer any content in the OP. Graved
So, just to recap without percentages (perentages hurt my head).... the formula is
adjusted_base = base * (1 + 0.05*merits)
or, with TCB BB
adjusted_base = base * (1 + 0.05*merits) * 1.1
Am I correct?
adjusted_base = base * (1 + 0.05*merits)
or, with TCB BB
adjusted_base = base * (1 + 0.05*merits) * 1.1
Am I correct?
That is correct, they are mutiplicative.