So this is fairly easy to do it's describe where your from in torn.Though of course there's rules.
1:A few paragraphs describing your area in torn.Could be short,though most include your username.
2:Get creative have fun,enjoy it.
Prizes include:10 free spies-1st place
5 free spies-2nd place
3 free spies-3rd place
Special mentions for top ten contestants.
Prizes may very depending on entrances. Must be submitted by noon the 20th, EST
My entrance:My name's chuckyvoorhes I live downtown use the bridge for my faction of ruffians. Many of us left and went to federal jail. I come from where the law applies to different people are unique and engrained into your caste. Some of my things are packed for if I suspect the powers that be decide to oust me again.
I'm a hot head,individual who's a renegade. I lost most of my friends for being different, watched as what was left was captured by the "LAW" and I continue fighting for change fully aware of the futility behind my work.
1:A few paragraphs describing your area in torn.Could be short,though most include your username.
2:Get creative have fun,enjoy it.
Prizes include:10 free spies-1st place
5 free spies-2nd place
3 free spies-3rd place
Special mentions for top ten contestants.
Prizes may very depending on entrances. Must be submitted by noon the 20th, EST
My entrance:My name's chuckyvoorhes I live downtown use the bridge for my faction of ruffians. Many of us left and went to federal jail. I come from where the law applies to different people are unique and engrained into your caste. Some of my things are packed for if I suspect the powers that be decide to oust me again.
I'm a hot head,individual who's a renegade. I lost most of my friends for being different, watched as what was left was captured by the "LAW" and I continue fighting for change fully aware of the futility behind my work.