Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Solved : please close

Started by NxT [2137902] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
NxT [2137902]
Device: samsung SM-N975U; Android 10;

Woke up this morning for caffeine con. My happy had been reset during the night sometime. No event to show why happy got reset. No drug overdose, no company special was used on me. If this was a bug can I possibly be credited the stats I missed out on? Thanks for looking into it.
NxT [2137902]
Nevermind Franky figured it out. Somehow I didn't fly to rehab after my OD two days ago. First time I've ever done that. Thanks everyone. Sorry for the waste of time.