13 replies · 226 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Most-liked replies
nihilisticcat[2112766]
· 1 likes · Or buy candies when cheap and use it on diabetes day ;) I've been sitting on alc for about a year now, was originally gonna use it during beer day, but ended up in a war instead, so I have …
Will Torn send you the same book twice over time? Or will you just get a chance to read every book once if you are a sub? Is getting books through sub a seasonal thing? like Sept-Dec gifts? just curious on the book reward system
Yes, it’s just the one book once. However. The way around this is if you get the memories and mammaries book. That allows you to repeat the last book you read, so you can get the same effects twice instead of once. Do be careful and make sure you use it on the book worth reading ‘twice’. :)
Every 1st of the month, you have a chance to receive a book for your sub gift. It’s not delegates to JUST certain months. You can also obviously buy books via the mission store (I’ve gotten about 3 from there now), as well as the city. I got books for like my first 7-8 months of being a sub.
Afaik yes But Idk if you should read it at that time or not. The event is a day event and the book is a month long yes? During the event I suspect premium candies (jaw breaker kindda candies) will be 2x more expensive than current current. It is already 4 times than january tbh. So if you wanna make the best of it imo you should read it in january where you can afford a month long premium candies train.
Or buy candies when cheap and use it on diabetes day ;) I've been sitting on alc for about a year now, was originally gonna use it during beer day, but ended up in a war instead, so I have 700m worth of alcs waiting for St. Patty's at this point.
Gotta wait even longer for that coz it is way too late for that, don't you think? However the candies jump is no different than edvd jump if using right candy and supported by other multipliers like faction perk and book. So it has limit when it stops being very effective and efficient. Btw this is actually perfect timing to sell 2-4 nerves alcohol. At least until 31 october where halloween alcohol loots start flooding the market. But for 1 or 5 nerves and kegs, yeah needs to wait.
Aye, all depends on OP's playstyle though, cuz it's per stat on effectiveness - when I started I got one stat to 500m and left the other three at 70k ea, so I was able to use my candy book to fast track those 3 to 1m ea. If they decide to leave stats behind (hell, even one stat), then use the book to cheat it forward, can be an effective use. On candy day you can get max happy+use a couple FHCs in your jump, if you're using xtc. Aye, this is the time to sell alcs, otherwise you'll wanna wait until after the new year when Halloween and CT madness loot has gone to the lowest bidder.