Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile pics

Started by 19thSS [2224199] on in Graphics.

0 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
19thSS [2224199]
I can draw a nice profile pic juat for you.
cartoony style, quick replyies and good prices.
you can check out my work (except the duty soldier. I bought that) on my torn profile.
happy to satisfy my clients and make some money along the way


Hope to see you soon baby ;*







P.s.

English is not my first language so I'm not so eloquently spoken