5 replies · 173 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Most-liked replies
Securop[2247082]Officer
· 2 likes · What you say is correct, whatever you do the most and profit off the sooner the better it is to unlock it. But, most importantly, stick to your plan even if you want to switch mid-way through. Go get that …
What you say is correct, whatever you do the most and profit off the sooner the better it is to unlock it. But, most importantly, stick to your plan even if you want to switch mid-way through. Go get that bachelor (museum, sport sience).
The problem is, there is so much good stuff to get from education. I unlocked the first computer science education pretty early on, since it takes a long time to code virusses and get that merrit. After that I focussed on sport science, for the gym gains like you do now too. I flew like crazy, so the history course was the next big bachelor.
After that I felt like things were more "open", I now am going for the business management courses, just because I want to try to run a company in the near future. So, stick to your goal.
I was very sporadic with my education to begin with but saw that the 100 virus merit would take a long time to complete and was easy to do with no real effort.. Most guides will tell starters to begin with Sports Science, I believe intravenous would be a better start, the difference in stat gain for a starter would be minimal?
I was a few courses through History when I quit it. I also flew a lot and when not flying kept an eye on the market.. unfortunately my plat time reduced due to rl issues so becoming a trader was out of the question (plus I can get faction member to do museum swap for me)
Started working on drug crimes.. so did psychology for bonus on crime success
Bought a 6*AN and started working on business education.. yes I know most would say complete the business education before buying/starting company.. but my company was 8* when I sold it for a decent profit and had virtually finished business courses..
I'm currently working on combat education.. I really should have got that earlier but it wasnt a priority until a few of the more recent merits came along..
Basically the only right path is the path that feels right to you