Poll
Do you own bitcoin?
Started by DavePi81 [2610111] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
You missed the option "f**k no as it is made up shit with no backing..."
May as well asked if we trade in tulip bulbs...
May as well asked if we trade in tulip bulbs...
damn it, gonna sell my bitcoin
Well at one point in time Tulip Bulbs were highly sought after in the late 1500's early 1600s.
FYI, so is every other currency in the world.
Awhile ago I bought a few when they were worth a few hundred. I'm happy I did :)
Since there will always be a set number of them in circulation, their value can only go up.
I wouldn't recommend buying them now though unless you have tens of thousands to spend.
Since there will always be a set number of them in circulation, their value can only go up.
I wouldn't recommend buying them now though unless you have tens of thousands to spend.
So... the same as all fiat currencies?
Paypal has is now allows you to buy and sell bitcoin through its network, which is a big reason it's pumping right now.
this didnt age well
Fed
The currency will be dead before sterling...
yikes, this didnt age well too